About the accommodation
- Reservations for houses and apartmentsin the summer seaon always run from Saturday 2pm to the following Saturday 10am. The rooms in tourist farmhouses are available to hire on a daily basis.
- We work with the ANWB (Dutch tourist board) standard contract.
- Reservations can only be confirmed once the contract has been signed and 30% of the total rental amount has been paid.
- When hiring a holiday home, you pay a deposit on arrival which is returned to you on departure. This deposit varies per location from €150 to €200.
- An additional cleaning charge of €40 in total is added to all weekly accommodation charges.
- Tourist tax will be charged at the local tariff.
- Some owners may charge a small extra cleaning charge for pets.
Some accommodation may be located on or near steep slopes (this is an Alpine country). These locations are generally quite and peaceful in the midst of nature and so there may not always be an excellent mobile phone reception. Several of the houses are only accessible via a gravel road. If you need specific information like this on the surrounding area for any of these locations, please just ask via the contact form on this site.